Starting January 22nd, you can do your errands at Wilson’s Pharmasave in Berwick – and include a stop at the library without leaving the building!
The Annapolis Valley Regional Library is pleased that our Berwick branch is to become a temporary part of the Pharmasave family while the Town Hall building is being demolished and a new building constructed. On January 22nd, look for us on the south wall past Canada Post and Gekko Tech. We’ll be welcoming current library users and inviting new ones to come and see what we have to offer. Getting a library card and using our services is FREE and one of the best deals you’ll find anywhere!
With your library card, you can:
- borrow books , dvds, audiobooks, and magazines for FREE
- download ebooks and audiobooks using our OverDrive subscription service for FREE
- use our Zinio service to read magazines online for FREE
- access Tutor.com for homework help, resume prep, and career resources for FREE
- visit databases such as Ancestry.com or Chilton’s auto repair manuals for FREE
- access services for persons with print disabilities for FREE
In this new location, we’ll provide our usual variety of materials, and public computers with Internet access including Wi-Fi. We will continue with programs for all ages such as Talk Sing Read storytime, GirlPower, Coffee & Conversation and one-on-one technology tutorials (all for FREE!). Please note that the Library will not be open January 19-21 while we relocate.
Barbara and Shelly invite you to come and visit the Berwick Library at Wilson’s Pharmasave, 213 Commercial St. on January 22nd or anytime thereafter. Our usual open hours will apply. Visit www.valleylibrary.ca for more information.
Gee that is neat we can get a prescription for aches and pains and a few steps on, something to sooth our mind, a good book.ReplyDelete