Whether you are an amateur do-it-yourselfer, a service professional, or an aspiring automotive service engineer, Chilton Online provides reliable car repair information. Access 24/7 from your library, home, or on the go, all you need is you library card. A valuable resource, this database is the perfect alternative to those hefty manuals. If you are studying car repair, there are prep questions for the certification test. Nearly every make and model is covered, using an easy to understand menu that guides you to the information needed. Even if you are not doing the work yourself, the database is helpful in providing the correct terminology to help you do a better job of explaining the problem to your mechanic.
Know ahead of time how long the job should take. Take a test drive through this database and discover how easy and informative it is. Just search your make and model and go from there.
Listed below are some of the highlights of Chilton Online.
- Look up recalls and service bulletins
- Find estimated labour time
- Prepare for ASE mechanic certification with test prep quizzes (13 in total)
- 'Listen To' option is now available for specifics such as wiring diagrams
- Graphics that can be enlarged on screen to suit your needs
Login and see for yourself!